Old November 10th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Lizzy Taylor

Default Anyone working on anything?

On 07/11/2010 00:41, Olwyn.Mary wrote:
I am mostly busy sewing, making some fall and winter clothes, but the
asthma has subsided enough that I now feel I can knit while watching the
tv news. Nothing complicated, mind you, just something to keep the
fingers busy. So, I pulled out an old pattern - from the 1960s I think,
I bought it at a yard sale - for knitted slippers in two colors. Found
some leftover yarn, made a swatch, and, if all goes well, some people
will be getting knitted slippers for Christmas.

I'm knitting a stripy hooded sweater for my new grandson for Christmas
and then I plan to do sweaters for my two boys - chunky yarn should knit
up quickly I hope. I almost certainly have some medical stuff coming up
in the next few weeks so I shall take the knitting along to keep me busy
in waiting rooms.

Lizzy