Old November 10th 10, 05:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
King's Crown[_3_]

Default Anyone working on anything?

Hi Donna,

Jump right in. Would love to hear about what you're working on.

Lynne

"Irondale" wrote in message
I'm new here so I'm just jumping in if that's ok. I hail
from the State of Washington and it's cold!

I just finished a pair of felted slippers that unfortunately
did not fit my aunt. But they fit me and now another will have
to be made. I'm also working on a crochet hat. It's a cute
pattern that I found on the web but it's also one of those
"am I really gonna wear this hat?" thingie.

My name is Donna, 2 kids all grown up and on their on and I'm
single (hate the word divorce!)

Hope to get to know you all soon. I've been knitting since my
gramma taught me when I was 9. Learned to crochet on my own.

So, hello!

Donna

I just finished the Kimono Shawl designed by Cheryl Oberle. If you
are on Ravelry you can take a peek here. I'm now knitting the same
pattern as a scarf, but using 10 horizontal repeats to make it
narrower.
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Linda56/kimono-shawl

I've knit two slouchy berets from this pattern...one in steel blue and
one in royal purple. If you want lots of slouch knit 2 extra pattern
repeats.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baroness-beret

and last week I finished an ear flap hat for my son, and I have some
socks, an Infinite Scarf, and some socks on the needles.

take care, Linda D. in B.C., Canada