Old April 8th 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default swedish fabric!

The only name I can see is "ahlens" which is the name of the store where it
was bought. www.ahlens.com is the website, their fabrics are under
"heminredning" then "textil". Don't speak a word of Swedish but I can look
at the pictures!!
Morag

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Pretty! Can you see any manufacturer's name?
Roberta in D

"Morag in Oxford" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Hubby is just back from a business trip to Sweden, and truly surpassed
himself. He found a department store selling fabric, and bought two
metres of stuff that he thought I'd like. You can see pics of it at
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cra...bum?.dir=/706e in the
fabric folder - all very bright and Scandinavian.

The one with the circles is a little heavy weight for quilting, but will
make lovely cushion covers. The hearts one is already bookmarked as a
back for something. And he's possibly making a return visit in the
summer, so I will be getting in my orders.

Morag