Old April 16th 04, 11:00 AM
Arondelle

vj wrote:
well, i do love mine.
it's marketed as "for 3-D", and has always done a great job.
HP scanjet 3500c
1200 dpi/48-bit

I've got a 3500c, too, and I also love it. I have a digital camera, as
well, but I can't say I'm especially impressed by the image quality --
not to mention that it eats batteries like nobody's business. If I'm in
a hurry, I just slap whatever on the scanner and have a good image in
under 5 minutes without setting up lights, fiddling with camera
settings, and so on.

The only thing I don't get, though, is why anything blue is so hard to
image. Camera or scanner, no difference. The blue just takes over the
entire image and no amount of fiddling in PhotoPaint will fix it. It
doesn't appear to be equipment failure....

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net
Shop eBay with me: http://snipurl.com/3usr
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com