Old September 2nd 03, 03:23 PM
Charlie

My local fabric shop is run by a bloke, he deals with the machines and the
ladys deal with the fabric and knitting etc! Terribly nice bloke. I feel
bad though, because he took about an hour demonstrating the machine to me,
only for me to buy it cheaper off the net!

Charlie.

"Sarah Dale" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 03:29:45 +0000, duh who wrote:
And then there's Betzina's books that never deal with men's clothing.
Its such a hard life living with this prejudice. You just get so far,

and
then you hit that muslin ceiling. ;-)

Dwight,

LOL! I know how you feel - perhaps more so (as tailoring is mostly
considered a mans job) as I am a female engineer - I have had this
attitude in the past at work.

You'd like the sewing machine dealers I found last week - run by a bloke
with 2 lady assistants. And he demonstrated one of the machines for me!

Sarah