Old January 26th 05, 04:30 AM
KDK

Wow - those are cheap prices.

Shipping starts at 6.00 - so if you only bought one tool the total is more
in line with craft store prices. But if you stocked up.....

Kathy K
"Polly S." wrote in message
I recall that someone was asking about sites for hand tools recently. I
know nothing about this vendor but they have a massive quantity of a lot of
different hand tools.

http://snipurl.com/casp

Again, I know nothing about the vendor or the quality of the tools but the
prices are a fraction of other eBay vendors. *Almost* disposable!

Did I need to put AD if I am passing on a vendors link? Just
wondering!

=====

and ya know what I think? I think shopping around for findings is one
of the most frustrating things EVER! Find good prices on one or two
things and the rest of their stuff is waaay to high... or the prices are
good and the shipping is ridiculous... Its rare to be able to get
everything from one place. Please tell me why!!! why, why, why!

Polly