Old July 2nd 03, 11:36 AM
CMM PDX2

Default OT - Going off line!

Nora wrote:

Well, I have another idea that I'll run by all
of you. How about besides the
email note, if any one wanted to contribute
to a monetary fund for her, not a
lot of money need to be sent, send it to me
and I'll get the postal money
order
and mail it to her. How does this sound?

Yes, Nora!! Since I'm finally doing somewhat better myself, I can at last spare
some money to help out friends. So many folks have helped me in the last
several years that I'd *love* to pass it on! This is a lovely idea - and you're
right, it doesn't need to be much. I sure know I've appreciated getting even a
couple of bucks on occasion. And if even just of a few of us can manage this,
it'll be a big help.

Gee, remember all those articles back in the early days of the net about how it
was alienating people from friends? Hah! All together now...give those
so-called pundits a *biiiiig* raspberry! eg

Monica
CMM
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
ShipSupport Mailing List
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShipSupport/