Old October 5th 05, 07:24 PM
CypSew

There are two(2) JoAnn's near where I live.
TSWLTH(the store we love to hate) aka: JoAnn's, called that because of the
overflowing junked up isles of crafty stuff, clerks who are sometimes rude
and many who can't cut fabric straight. But in these days, they and
Hancock's are the two choices most people have in neighborhood fabric
stores. I know here in Houston, downtown, there is a fabulous humongous
fabric store with everything imaginable for sale, but the kicker is, it is
downtown; the city is forever growing and so many of the streets in the area
are under construction till my son, with whom I live, refuses to fight the
crowds and construction. I don't blame him, if I drove anymore, I would
never go there either.
Emily