Old October 14th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default A couple of FOs

On Oct 14, 12:34 am, "Murielle" wrote:
Gorgeous! What vibrant colours.

I'm afraid I don't have much sense of colour. My mother was great with
colours, but I just never seem to get it right.

Murielle

"vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote in ...

I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy- Hide quoted text -

Murielle , colors can be taught , it is a matter of excercizing just
as any other skill ,, and than we have our inner looks ,,, with
memories that favour one color and dislike another ,,,, this goes more
for combinations ,,
mirjam