Old November 21st 03, 02:55 AM
Bertha

On 20 Nov 2003 17:38:05 -0800, Ellen muttered something
like:

Hi all! I am a longtime RCTN reader, but I haven't kept up for a year
or so. So I am sure this has been asked and answered before, but
please forgive me. I have a friend whose grandson will be Bar
Mitzvah'd next spring and she would like to embroider a tallit for
him. But she can't find any needlepoint, cross-stitch, etc. patterns.
I am sure there must be someone out there who has a source for Jewish
themed patterns. Any help will be appreciated.

Here's the stuff I know about:

http://bertha.yetta.net/crafts/index.cgi?view=themeslist&themes=Jewish

(I really need to fix up that site...)

-Bertha
--
Cat rule #4: Reserve hairballs for shag carpets.