Old January 19th 09, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Sharon Hays

Default Grommets and edging questions

Kay Lancaster wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:30:33 -0700, SteveB wrote:
I am repairing a pretty good shadecloth I had custom made about five
years
ago. The thread detereriorated, and the edging and some grommets pulled

I'd send you to talk to Buddy and Lydia at http://www.beaconfabric.com --
they ran a Florida boat canvas shop for many years in addition to the
fabric store they run now.

Kay

I heartily second that. If Buddy & Lydia can't help you, what you want
probably doesn't exist. And I'll bet they can help you. They are both
really nice folks and they carry quality stuff in their shop.

Sharon
--
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and just annoys the
pig.