Old August 28th 13, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Price

Default where is everyone?

Today I started cutting 60 blocks I promised to make for a friend.
She is up against a deadline but must drive her daughter to college. I
will have the blocks finished by the time she is back.

I like the name "crumb quilt" much better than what I have always
called them "scrap quilts". This would be a fun event for a guild
sew-in. Everyone bring their crumbs, mix them together and sew blocks
which would be used in a charity quilt. One secret when working on a
community quilt like this is to have one person trim all the squares
even so they are all the same size.

Thanks for the "crumb quilt" reminder.

Susan

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 22:09:37 +0200, Janner
wrote:

I came back from hols and loads of posts.....now nothing

Janner
France