Old July 12th 04, 03:34 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/8/04 6:09 PM, in article , "Susan
Hartman/Dirty Linen" wrote:

What do you all do to "clear the palate" between big projects? Or do you
feel the need to?

sometimes I take a deliberate break after a big stitching to do some
simple ornaments. At the moment I also have a travel project of "Miss
Mary Mack" going - just black silouette stitching so it's straight
counting, no deeper "thinking" required. Going to a musical festival
this weekend, so I hope to get a lot done!

Sue

I am treating the project I took to Lake Placid as a really fun little
stitch. Big holes, 10 count and a joyful stitch!
Cheryl