Old May 24th 04, 12:52 AM
dawn

Hi Mute, I enjoyed looking at your work. I especially liked the werewolf. I
luv "creatures" , I just don't have the time to do them right now. As for
paint, If there are any areas that can be made from colored clay instead of
painting then that would be the way to go. Paint seems to magnify any and
every flaw in your work. If that is not an option then acrylic paints work
best using several thinner applications rather than one heavy one.There are
heat setting paints called Genesis that I have heard work very well. I would
recommend checking out the paint section at www.glassattic.com where you can
find a lot of good advice about painting and different types of paint
Dawn Stubitsch
(Home Page) http://www.thumbprintkids.com
(Questions?) http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/questions.htm
(Prices & Forms) http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html
(Photo Guidelines) http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/...0guidlines.htm
MuTe8rix@NO SPAMhotmail.com wrote in message
Hi again thanks for all the advice and links really appreciate it

i'm throughing my self to the mercy of the group and i'm going to let you

see some of my work
be as nice or harsh as you want (i'm a big boy i can take it )

http://www.mute8.pwp.blueyonder.co.u...ly%20clay.html

my next question is what would people say is the best kind of paint for

the job any
comments please reply
I'm used to using water based acrylics but have never tried them on FIMO

or on a
3D object for that mater

So the question is what do you use and why
look forward to hearing from you.

MuTe8