Old November 29th 03, 01:58 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:56:29 -0500, Yarn Forward wrote:

We have sold a lot of Allure and have not seen the problem you mentioned. What
you should do is get a sample of each yarn and the ball bands (very important),
and take them back to the store where you bought them, and they will return them
to the factory. In our experience, Spinrite are very good at handling customer
complaints, and they do like to know about quality problems.
Roger.

Although Roger is 'speaking' as a retailer/provider/seller, as a
customer/clent/purchaser, I can attest and agree, the Yarn companies WANT
to know when there are problems with their yarn.
I had purchased some Caron's One Pounders at one time that were horrible,
and Caron not only made it right by me, as a special thankyou, I received
free merchandise certificates as well.
BTW, Roger, I 'just' placed an order for some roving, some 'thrum' yarn and
some linen yarn!
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.