Old June 25th 14, 11:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

On 25/06/2014 10:33, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:36:54 -0700 (PDT), Ruth
wrote:

I'm still working on MLI's "Celtic Noel". Seems I've been working on it forever. Hard to get comfortable to stitch with the back problems and the stand I got in order to stitch from the recliner does not work. One of these days I will finish it, just not holding my breath that it will be done soon.

What sort of stand do you have ? Likely someone can make a suggestion
who has a similar problem.

I use a Lowery stand with my recliner

http://www.sewandso.co.uk/ran1194-0.html

--