Old December 24th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
tlrager

Default Kenmore Model 90 attachments

tlrager had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...ents-2649-.htm :
i have this machine. If you still have these items i would be willing to
pay more than shipping! I would be so excited to have them.

My email is

Thanks
Tina

Roger Peters wrote:

If you have an old Kenmore Model 90 sewing machine I have a manual,
circular
attachment, cams, buttonhole attachements, etc. you can have. I don't
have
this machine and have held on to them. All I ask is for you to pay the

postage cost for shipping.

Thanks,
bpeters

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3701 messages and counting!