Old June 21st 04, 07:11 PM
Arleen

I'll play...but first I want to say that Kathy, you have already made such a
difference in many lives by raising such a thoughtful daughter...in her
short life she has probably changed the life of many of her peers through
her actions on other people's behalf!
Arleen

What is your favorite word? Don't have one!

What is your least favorite word? A really nasty 4 letter "C" word...it

is soooo ugly.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Ocean, being

around the people that I love, music.

What turns you off? vulgarity, rudeness.

What is your favorite curse word? rat farts

What sound or noise do you love? happy children

What sound or noise do you hate? whining

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Don't

know, I have some of the best already!

What profession would you not like to do? professional football player?

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive
at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home!

When I see the Pearly Gates, I want God to tell me I made a
difference. That it wasn't all for nothing. Things might be a just a
teeny bit better because of my efforts throughout my life. All I've
ever wanted is to make a difference.

Smile,

Kathy N-V