Old August 5th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Default Preciosa crystals

Patti wrote:
Su wrote:
I'm not in a position to order yet which is killing me but I've seen a
sample card *pauses to clear keyboard of drool* of the Preciosa
crystals.

They are amazing. And I'd dump the S-word in a heartbeat once I can
lay my hands on Preciosa.

-Su *oooh something sparkly*

PING - KALERA - Kalera often includes preciosa crystals with her
lampwork beads. Maybe Kalera would be willing to share a source for
these? I love their colors as well.

Patti

I LOVE Preciosa! There aren't as many colors as Swarovski, but they're
gorgeous. I go through a lot of them as spacers, so I buy in bulk from
czechbeads.com, but INM Crystal has them too, at reasonable prices with,
I think, no minimum order: http://www.inmcrystal.com/

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com