Old April 23rd 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Hula hula

I hope you have a wonderful time and I am green with envy.
Shirley

In message , Carla
writes
Hi all,

I'm going to Honolulu, first week of May! Since I don't do a lot of
travelling (and this will be my *very* first time flying), I'm pretty
darned excited

Of course, the most important questions are - who's local and where are
the bead shops? g I'll be looking for places near the hotel due to
limited mobility (the bf isn't going to rent a car). Maybe someone
could write to me directly ) to get the hotel
address and exchange information?

Cheers,
Carla (getting in an island frame of mind)

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk