Old March 24th 04, 02:54 PM
betsyb

Since I didn't install them, I just had to go and look. They went right thru
the card stock into the tape behind it. The area the tap runs is marked in
pencil on the trimwork My hubby didn't swear, so I assume they installed
easily. If things aren't working like they should the room fills with green
fog!!

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...
"havana bill & holly" wrote in message

Making patterns of the walls & papering over acidfree cardstock is a

good
idea even if you just want to change the decor later. You could attach

the
wall pieces with double-lided tapethat would hold everything close

enough to
the tape run so the brads make contact.

I take it the issue is that if I'm installing outlets, the nails on
the back of the outlet have to poke through the wallpaper, and
cardstock, and tape wire, and still be long enough to be imbedded into
the wall to hold tightly? Is this a problem?

Cathy Weeks