Old January 12th 05, 03:16 AM
Valkyrie

I cut a mat up and used a carpet knife. Sort of like a heavy duty box
cutter. I used a metal straight edge and scored the line I was cutting
several times until it finally cut all the way through. I laid it down on a
piece of plywood so I wouldn't cut anything good, like the dining room
table, under it and cutting through to the wood won't ruin the blade of your
cutter.

Val

"Dannielle" wrote in message
Ok, so what do you use to cut up a cutting mat? I managed to ruin my
large
mat, and would like to cut the good part of it down into smaller ones.
But
what do I use to cut the mat? I don't want to ruin a pair of scissors or
anything before I get expert advice from all of you first!

--
Dannielle