Old April 6th 04, 07:47 PM
Christine

If you go to pictureframes.com you can upload a picture of your completed
item and change frames/mats etc until you find a look you like. This is a
good source to figure out what kind of frame and mat/s you want to order.
"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
Jenn Ridley wrote:

Many wooden frames are shipped already assembled. Those that aren't
are very easy to assemble and instructions are included.

(they also carry matboard, foamcore, plexiglass, and just about
anything else you'll need for framing, including tools.)

My question about buying frames online is, How do you know how the
picture is going to look if you can't hold it up to a piece of framing?
I know for 2 of my pictures (Fire & Ice and Bull elk) it took the
framer and I nearly 2 hours each to find a mat/frame combination that
looks good.

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)