Old February 23rd 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz

Default OT: The Congenitally Grammar-Picky (was OT Grammar Book

What part of the fact that this thread has been labelled off topic from its
very beginning do you not understand?

Seems silly to me to argue that a clearly marked off topic thread is off
topic. Yes, thank you, I was quite aware this was water-cooler conversation
when I started it, and clearly so labelled it.

--pig

On 2/23/07 00:42, in article ,
"Edward W. Thompson" wrote:

With respect to the subject being 'OnT', your reasoning is bizarre.
What is it about rec.crafts.textiles.quilting you find difficult to
comprehend?