Old December 6th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default OT For the Brits - re the Ashes

Cheryl - that is downright cruel and wicked and ... ... very impolite.
Ugh!
There are black clouds all over England.
But, what you Aussies forget is that you are trying to regain the Ashes
that *we* won last year. Ha!

If you want me to revert to school playground retaliation, I will.
Otherwise, please cease and desist; and let us mourn in peace.

As for 'letting' a Scot join in - you should be ashamed. Remember who
your ancestors were.
Huh! gg
..
In message , CATS
writes
These appeared on the internet within an hour of the match
ending. Don't follow the game myself, but some of these are
actually a little funny.

snipped - jingoistic insults
--
Best Regards