Old September 21st 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
[email protected]

Default Paint and Polymer Clay

Anna,

I happened upon your post and I think the company I work for, Technical
Video Rental could really help you out. We specialize in instructional
video rentals in various fields including crafts. We many videos
dealing specifically with Polymer Clays including, PC01: Introduction
to Polymer Clays, MM23: Dining Room Miniatures in Polymer Clay and
MM22: Kitchen Miniatures in Polymer Clay. You can find these videos
and many others on Polymer Clays at

http://technicalvideorental.com/inde...olymer&x=0&y=0

I hope this helps you out and good luck with your project.

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,
MJS