Old October 27th 03, 07:02 PM
Jalynne

grandmother's flower garden. All those little hexagons....shudder
--
Jalynne

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Is there a quilt you would love to make but it puts your stomach in knots to
think about making it? What would this terrifying quilt be and what about it
makes you tremble?
Mine is the Dahlia. Its the picking of the fabrics that has me worried. In
the book I have there are a couple of examples of color ways given. I hate
all of them. But they do point out the importance of picking good contrast
and coordinating patterns. This would be the best time to use a scanner to
take the diagram of the quilt to be able to preview fabrics in it. Its on my
to do list, right under long nap.
Ok..spill... lets see if there are lots of people intimidated by the same
quilts.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44