Old October 27th 03, 07:41 PM
Diana Curtis

I agree.. up to a point. Last marriage the ex held the purse strings so
tight I couldnt get a pinky in. The price of a quilt top back then (even if
it was wally world dollar table stuff) would have held me back, and even as
it was it was scrape the fabric up here and there where I could. Making a
quilt that failed to the point of not being usable would have been
heartbreaking.
But, now I am older, wiser, and think its worth the risk of making mistakes.
So..
The lesson is, it IS just fabric and if you dont take the chance of failing
you will never succeed.. does that sum it up pretty well?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Jan Dunaway" wrote in message
nk.net...
uhmm... It's fabric..... it's replaceable..... you don't have much to
loose by trying!! :-) Nothing to be afraid of there!! :-)) Excpept
those stash raids!!!!

Jan