Old February 7th 13, 12:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Happy Dances

On 2/6/13 9:55 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 10:04:58 -0400,
wrote:

Hey yes ! I remember you! What you doing these days apart from
stitching ?

My daughter is getting married in March so we are flying to Florida
for the wedding. Pretty excited about that!

I am still bass fishing, but not in the winter. And I bowl on Wed
nights.

My new passion is pool or billiards. I shoot on an 8-ball team on Mon
nights, and a 9-ball team on Thurs nights. I usually practice on Mon,
Wed, and Sat afternoons. The team shoots in a bar league and we are
out of McLaren's Irish Pub.

Rich

where are you Rich - there is a McLaren's Pub in greater Manchester NH area