Old February 6th 13, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Happy Dances

On 2/5/2013 7:06 AM, wrote:
Hi, anyone here remember me?

I haven't been 'on' RCTN for quite some time but I am still stitching
away...

In 2012 I had a few finishes: Ross's Appaloosa, a Goldfinch from Janet
Powers, a little house from Cross Stitch and Needlework's Nov 2011
issue, an Owl from the Nov 2012 issue, Lauren's Voice and The Tie That
Binds from La-D-Da, iStitch Designs' Sew Peacock, Turquoise Designs'
Ornamental Pumpkin, and Heart in Hand's Together.

Welcome back, Richard! I remember you, too. That's a *lot* of
stitching you've done! Pics anywhere? Are you the Rich on rctnp?

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures