Old August 6th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default glass beads

On Aug 2, 12:38 am, "The LazyBum" wrote:
Do most people that do beading make their own glass beads, or do they just
buy them?

--http://www.funcraftics.com

I find that making your own glass beads can be a very rewarding task.
If you want to start, you can find a very easy kit to start he

http://www.delphiglass.com/flamework...aking-kit.html

This will contain everything you will need to start other than you
first gas tank for your torch. Most instruction can easily be found on
the web and it gives a brief overview included with the kit. If your a
visual learner, you can find DVDs for lampworking all over the web.
One of my favorites is:

http://smartflix.com/store/video/307...ringer-Control

This has some of the best shots I think I've seen. The detail is
fabulous and it gives some very high instruction.

Good luck!

Andrew