Old September 17th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default New Topic: What is YOUR favorite piece of jewelry?

Strangely, I don't wear a lot of jewelry. It gets in the way! But when I
go out, I love my silver pentagram pendant - it's a gorgeous Celtic design
on a simple silver snake chain. Comfy and pretty.

I also have a bracelet I made a few years ago that I love, that has lots of
autumn colored gemstones and a fiery cube focal I made. I wear that when I
am making magic.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

To try to stimulate some discussion, how about this topic? What is YOUR
favorite piece of jewelry and why? Is it something you made? Was it a
gift? Was it a special purchase?

Today for me it is a pair of earrings I made... they are not that unusual
really, but the beads are a greenish picasso melon that seems to go with
anything AND show up against my hair and skin.

I'll try to post a pic in a day or so.

What about you?
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)