Old June 27th 05, 07:42 PM
MRH

"Yvonne" wrote in message
At the moment I'm making a wall decoration with a picture of an angel for
my
mother in law in Canada - it's around 25 inches square and will need some
dowling to thread through the loops at the top. I wonder if most craft
shops
sell that sort of dowling? I'm using a bedspread weight cotton for that
(size 10). If lyscordet is a number 5, is it thinner or thicker than
number
10 thread?

Your picture of the angel sounds very pretty, Yvonne. About the
doweling.... if you can't find it at a craft supply shop, try a hardware
store. I know a few hardware / woodworking places here that carry doweling.
Just a suggestion. )

Gemini