Old February 2nd 04, 02:45 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Glad you asked this question Terri. I have problems with severe dry skin in
the winter and now that I have a baby again, I'm changing diapers and
washing my hands all day making them even worse than usual. Some of your

Charlotte

"dogsnus" wrote in message
I have another question, naturally. Would any of you
care to share your hand care tricks when working with batting?
I have horribly dry hands under the best of circumstances but
when I work with batting, as I did the other night, my hands
are incredibly dry and rough.They look and feel like sand paper
right now.
I already know what lotions work best for
me after the fact, but is there something I can do prior
to working with the batting that will at least lessen the
*oil sucking* tendencies of it, without getting stuff smeared
all over the fabric?
Wishful thinking on my part or is there really some tricks
out there that help?

Terri