Old April 21st 04, 01:12 AM
Kate Dicey

Me! How much fabric from England do you want in return?

Cathy Tyler wrote:

Included in a lot I purchased this past weekend at an estate sale was
a Singer Ball Bearing Pinking Attachment, with small instruction
guide, copyright 1935. It will not fit any of my machines and I would
like to pass it on to someone who could use it. It "readily attaches
to any Singer lockstitch family sewing machine, with the exception of
Machines 66-1 and 66-3," according to the guide. It has a blade
similar to a wavy rotary cutter blade and uses the feeddogs to feed
the material thru the cutter arrangement, with needle either removed
or unthreaded. If this is of value to you, or you have any stories
about using one, I'm eager to hear from you!

Cathy in Virginia

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk