Old February 11th 16, 08:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Default SPRING FORTH QUILT

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 10:06:09 -0800, morningdove2011 wrote:

If you have Feb./Mar. 2016 issue of McCalls quilting magazine,the quilt
I am making is on the cover and also see it on page 9.

Do you mean McCall's Quick Quilts, this edition:
http://www.quiltandsewshop.com/produ...ilts-february-
march-2016-download/quick-quilts

For anyone that is interested, there is a button to enlarge the photo
just below the picture so you can see a closeup of this quilt.

Also, for anyone that is interested, the magazine can be purchased for
5.99 + s/h at this page:
http://www.quiltandsewshop.com/categ...gorysub_quick-
quilts&utm_source=mccallsquilting.com&utm_medium=r eferral&utm_campaign=mcq-
kpa-ec-151203-QQFM16 as either a digital download or an actual physical
magazine.

I have no idea what the price would be at a quilting store or newstand.

Here is another picture, provided I have found the right quilt, and I am
pretty sure I have:
http://www.mccallsquilting.com/quick...Forth-Scrappy-
Fat-Quarter-Quilt-Pattern

Brian Christiansen.