Old May 8th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
KenK

Default Looking for...

Nope. Perhaps a rosary.

Ken

"The Rock of Ages" wrote in
:

Are you making chainmail here?

"KenK" wrote in message
I don't know how to describe this. Take a ring, like a jump ring
soldered
shut, not a finger ring. Put another ring into it at right angles -
looks like an 'X' in end view, circle with a line across middle from
the side. I could take two rings and a soldering iron and make one of
these, but the problem would be finding a ring of correct size to fit
within the other. If the same size one would need to have a slight
flattening or indent on opposite sides.

Can anyone figure out what I'm trying to describe? If so, anyone ever
see these? Prefer plated, not silver or gold (too expensive for
enough of them for my objective). I suspect I'll have to make my own.

TIA

Ken