Old May 24th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Anna W.

Default Speaking of Beaded Cabochons...

Hi Valerie...

I went ahead and ordered the cabochon book but I'll definitely be visiting
the library for more books. I'm hoping the book arrives by Friday.

Anna W. in Tx

"Valerie" wrote in message
I looove the library. Thankfully mine is awesomely stocked and usually
there is at least one new beading book every month or so. I just picked up
one about beaded flowers, which alas, doesn't seem to be for me. But the
pictures sure are pretty!! :-D

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

"Anna W." wrote in message
Oh, I haven't even thought to use the library for that book. Great idea!!
That way, I could get started even sooner.

Anna W. in Tx

"Valerie" wrote in message
I think it's a wonderful book. I haven't bought it yet but I've been
renewing the book from the library for about a month now. lol! It will
get bought most definately though. It is a very well done book with a ton
of pictures and variations of beaded cabs. More than I thought possible
to tell you the truth!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

"Anna W." wrote in message
Does anyone have this book? If so, your opinion please.
http://www.amazon.com/Beading-Caboch.../dp/1579907180

Are there better books on beading cabochons than this one? Funds are
limited so I need the biggest bang for the buck.

Anna W. in Tx