Old May 23rd 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default Speaking of Beaded Cabochons...

I looove the library. Thankfully mine is awesomely stocked and usually there
is at least one new beading book every month or so. I just picked up one
about beaded flowers, which alas, doesn't seem to be for me. But the
pictures sure are pretty!! :-D

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

"Anna W." wrote in message
Oh, I haven't even thought to use the library for that book. Great idea!!
That way, I could get started even sooner.

Anna W. in Tx

"Valerie" wrote in message
I think it's a wonderful book. I haven't bought it yet but I've been
renewing the book from the library for about a month now. lol! It will get
bought most definately though. It is a very well done book with a ton of
pictures and variations of beaded cabs. More than I thought possible to
tell you the truth!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

"Anna W." wrote in message
Does anyone have this book? If so, your opinion please.
http://www.amazon.com/Beading-Caboch.../dp/1579907180

Are there better books on beading cabochons than this one? Funds are
limited so I need the biggest bang for the buck.

Anna W. in Tx