Old May 19th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Speaking of Beaded Cabochons...

I have it and LOVE it! I used it to do the cab that I just posted the other
day. My first few beaded cabs I did using patterns from the Internet, so
you may want to look around first because there's some good stuff for free.

The techniques in the book were a little different from what I'd learned, so
I was glad to expand my knowledge. Also, the photos are GORGEOUS and very
inspiring.

If you get this one, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Anna W." wrote in message
Does anyone have this book? If so, your opinion please.
http://www.amazon.com/Beading-Caboch.../dp/1579907180

Are there better books on beading cabochons than this one? Funds are
limited so I need the biggest bang for the buck.

Anna W. in Tx