Old July 28th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Default How hot is it? (Was testing....testing....)

Here is a more recent web forecast for this area - It has cooled down
and feels like low 70s here at the moment. - Have a good trip.

Sunday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the
low 50s.
Monday (24 hours): Plenty of sun. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in
the low 50s.
Tuesday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in
the low 50s.
Wednesday (24 hours): A few clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in
the low 50s.
Thursday (24 hours):
BonnieBlue wrote:
Els,

How hot is it there? Rudy and I leave next Sunday for our trip to Tacoma,
and I've been meaning to have a look at the National Weather Service web
site.