Old July 24th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Default How hot is it? (Was testing....testing....)

Today it isa high of 92F with 33% humidity and a low of 64F tonight.
It has been hot for us this weekend. The prediction for next Saturday
is 76F with a low of 56F. We don't have a Sunday prediction yet. There
may be a few clouds off and on this week which might mean a bit higher
humidity but in the summer that isn't usually an issue.
It is summer here - and I live very close to Tacoma. Usually this is
the best place in the country to be in August. Enjoy.
Judy