Old February 15th 05, 01:16 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Thank you for clarifying things for him. You were infinitely more polite
than I would have been. Had he taken the time to READ our group, he would
have known from the start that we don't have the info he is searching for.

B.

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...
I'm sorry it wasn't clear to you--the type of polymer used here is for art
clay--perhaps you would recognize some of these brand names--Sculpey and
Fimo? These are bake-at-home modeling clays, used for beadmaking,
miniatures, etc. They would not be suitable for making a lens of any
sort.

Hope that clears it up some.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged
beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

".::SuperBLUE::." wrote in message
"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in
message
Please remove rec.crafts.polymer-clay. From your address line. We are an
artistic group, not a scientific one.

I was thinking of "plastics" used in some fresnel lenses. If you think
that
what I am doing isnt art then I wonder what is art at all? And why did I
go
to the graphics hi-school and becomeing a graphics eng. It is a 9 years
continuos education in an artistic field.
Maybe photography, graphics, reproduction and computers is not an art
for
you, but it is for me.
If I am trying to make a plastic lens isnt this the place for it
considering
that there is polymer in the name? I realised a long time ago that some
people dont have their own lives to live, so they complain to everything
for
all the wrong reasons.