Old February 14th 05, 10:57 PM
.::SuperBLUE::.

Default To Barbara Forbes-Lyons

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Please remove rec.crafts.polymer-clay. From your address line. We are an
artistic group, not a scientific one.

I was thinking of "plastics" used in some fresnel lenses. If you think that
what I am doing isnt art then I wonder what is art at all? And why did I go
to the graphics hi-school and becomeing a graphics eng. It is a 9 years
continuos education in an artistic field.
Maybe photography, graphics, reproduction and computers is not an art for
you, but it is for me.
If I am trying to make a plastic lens isnt this the place for it considering
that there is polymer in the name? I realised a long time ago that some
people dont have their own lives to live, so they complain to everything for
all the wrong reasons.