Old March 18th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Now that's PURPLE

DH just came through and said it looked liked a 1970 Dodge. Amazing the
trivia stored in that man's head. And yes. You can put a purple bow in
Yogi's hair so long as you rub the belly and hand over a treat. Bacon would
be good. Polly

"TinaR" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 4:09 pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
That was such a surprise. It was much like driving into downtown Atlanta
and seeing the First Baptist Church painted purple. Part of me must be
purist. I can get used to a pretty purple Featherweight - but you stay
away
from my Yorkie, okay? Polly

I love the visual of 1st Baptist painted purple - did you ever see the
picture of the house in Avondale Estates that the guy painted lime
green with HUGE purple dots as a protest against some ruling of the
homeowner's association? That was at least 5 years ago, that's when I
left Atlanta.

Can I at least put a purple bow in her hair and paint her toenails?