Old March 18th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Joanna[_2_]

Default Now that's PURPLE

Wow, I love it! I makes me feel playful, I think you made a great choice.
Enjoy
Joanna

TinaR wrote:
I have been wanting a Featherweight for the longest time, and when I
started seeing ones painted other colors, I decided that was exactly
what I wanted for my 50th birthday (which was last year....)

I found someone to restore and paint one for me, and it arrived today:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...03032890ZmkSin

I love it - haven't had a chance to sew with it yet, but it sure is
pretty!

It was made the year my parents got married - 1948.