Old July 13th 05, 12:28 PM
mauvicem

Sun Praire Wi.( Just north and east of Madison easy on and off the
interstate) is a Virtual quilters HEAVEN...Nirvana actually.....3 quilt
shops in town and a BIG quitl show every year and a great guild......Another
quilt shop is only about 6 miles qway from the original three....Then there
is Quintessential Quilts in Reedsburg and Baraboo...Madison has a
wonderfully diverse guild...The State Quilt guild is based in
Milwaukee....Sewing with Nancy is sponsoring a large Qult Expo in Sept. of
this year, in Madison...You will LOVE Wisconsin Quilters there are lots of
us.....
Then of course it is a hop skip and a jump into Ill with many more quilt
shops....I am in Central Wi. near Marshfield really a small town of 20,000
ish and we have a guild of 65 members....So Wi. is VERY pro
quilting...hardly a weekend goes by without some quilt show....WElcome
Mauvice

"Gerry Leath" wrote in message
DH has accepted a position in WI, between Milwaukee and Madison. What

kinds
of quilting shops are available to me? Thanks.

Gail