Old June 30th 17, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
D J

Default Where is everyone?????

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 5:03:32 PM UTC-4, Joan Erickson wrote:
I guess you must all be out enjoying the nice weather!

I have been enjoying the nice weather and the rainy weather as well!
Yard work when it's nice and stitching when it's rainy.
I went through my WIPs bin and put all my old WIPs on qsnaps or scroll rods. A couple of WIPs were too small for qsnaps, but they got finished anyway.
The two that I finished were "With enough coffee I could rule the world" and the "Pastel Heart Sampler" by Woolgathering. Not sure of that website.

Now that I have most of my WIPs at the ready, maybe I can get them done so I can start something new!

Ready WIPs:
1. The Castle by TW
2. Majestic Eagle by Sunset (a kit)
3. Feathered Stars by Design Works Crafts (a kit)
4. The Promise-Bald Eagle by The Gold Collection (Dimensions kit)
5. Too Cold To Go Outside by Julia Lucas (from a magazine)

Ok, I confess. I started a new project last night. But project #5 is almost done, I just need to finish shiny threads and the beads!
The new project is very small, under 3 inches square. It's called "Heart - Zigzag Rainbow" by Katherine Martin Tripp from the website www.better-cross-stitch-patterns.com
Not sure if it was free or not, but it's cute, small and colorful.

I feel so much better now that I've confessed. As punishment I'll do more housework...tomorrow!!!

So what is everyone else up to?

Sincerely,

Up to no good, Dawn