Old May 1st 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Rick[_3_]

Default Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008

Hello,

We are putting together our 4th annual Fiber Arts & Animals Festival,
June 14, 2008. Our website is http://www.fiberartfest.com We are
looking for artists who are passionate about their fiber craft and are
looking to exhibit their products.

If you are a fiber artist but just cannot make it to our event,
perhaps you may be interested in contacting the hundreds of patrons
who attend. We have advertising opportunities for you on our website
as well as in our festival flyer. You can contact us by e-mail info-
at-fiberartfest-dot-com.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival