Old April 3rd 04, 10:00 PM
Julie

On 2/4/04 11:10, in article , "Marion
Pearcey" wrote:

The message
from "Marcus" contains these words:

First thing to be aware of is that Passap no longer make machines, (stopped
a couple of years ago I think, so parts & accs. will be hard to find.

Brother no longer exists but I managed to get some spares through a firm
called Bingo Office Supplies Ltd. They seem to do a range of knitting
machine spares - worth knowing about.

I'm so out of touch, has machine knitting become a dieing hobby? My local
newsagents don't stock machine knitting magazines anymore. It used to be so
popular in the 1980's but I can't find any machine knitters now. Am I just
looking in the wrong places?